Job Title: CNC Machinists & Programmers for Lathe & Milling
Boulevard Machine & Gear is a small, growing machine shop centrally located near 1-91 and I-90 in Springfield. We are AS9100 Rev C & ISO 9001:2008 certified and we are searching for experienced CNC Machinists & Programmers for Lathe & Milling.
Top pay with incentive for experienced machinists. We offer excellent benefits including health & dental, long & short term disability, and a 401K. Overtime offered daily/weekly.
- Set-up and operate CNC equipment with minimal supervision in accordance to set-up sheet, blueprints and operations sheets per customer requirements.
- Program utilizing MasterCam latest version.
- Set-up and operate on manual machines when required.
- Troubleshoot set-ups and programs when necessary, document changes per procedure.
- Make offset adjustments to maintain dimensional integrity.
- Documentation of set-ups onto set-up sheets.
- Verify the revision level for the current operation (Programs, operation sheets, blue prints).
- To complete all applicable documentation for the current operation (i.e. Shop traveler sign off and first piece, inspection record sheet)
- Use shop math to assist in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain machine maintenance and log.
- Inspection of work with minimal assistance.
- 5+ years machining experience
- Ability to interpret blueprints and operation sheets
- Able to understand programs on CNC machines
- Knowledge of typical inspection equipment and techniques
- Good understanding of shop math. Ability to use trigonometry on blueprints and operation sheets.
- Basic understanding of geometric tolerances
Boulevard Machine & Gear
785 Page Blvd
Springfield MA 01104